TERMS AND CONDITIONS Last updated 2015-11-10
The following Betting Conditions apply exclusively to all betting contracts. These
Betting Conditions replace any earlier versions. We accept no responsibility for
A. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Each bet shall involve the participation of BetAdria Online, based in Costa Rica,
which accepts bets based on sport events in accordance with the terms of its official
license and the customer placing the bet. BetAdria Online is referred to hereafter
as "BetAdria.com" in brief description.
2. With each placing bet and/or the participation in the games the customer recognizes
the validity and the application of the current available regulations within this
valid version and by placing a bet and/or participating in the games the customer
also declares that the necessary minimum age has been achieved according to national
law and has no prior knowledge of the outcome of the respective sport events. By
accessing and using this website, you hereby agree that online gaming and gambling
is legal in Your Jurisdiction; and you are solely responsible for complying with
the laws of Your Jurisdiction, and you continue to use this website’s services at
your own discretion and your entire risk.
3. Betadria.com reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Amendments are automatically valid after they have been
published on the website. All versions contain the date of the validity change. The
customer is responsible for regularly reading all versions to check if changes or
updates have been made.
4. BetAdria.com holds the right to decline or cancel at later time individual bets or to limit the stakes
– it is not required to provide reasons for such decisions. Furthermore BetAdria.com
reserves the right to exclude users from all gambling services and offers without
providing any reasons.
5. A placed bet is confirmed by BetAdria.com with the message: "Your bet is accepted!".
The message has no effects on the place or on the time of the concluded contract.
6. With all the bets, in accordance to their contents, only the records of BetAdria.com
alone are taken into account. The betting account statement may only be amended
in order to rectify an obvious mistake and/or an obvious written and/or calculation
7. We reserve the right to change the odds before concluding the bet. The odds will
not change once a bet has been placed, i.e. the odds will remain fixed.
8. BetAdria.com is not liable for transmission-, input- and/or analysis- errors.
In particular, BetAdria.com reserves the right to correct obvious errors such as
mistakes concerning odds or events/teams/etc. If this does not occur, the event
is then rated with odds of 1,00. Only the recorded or confirmed stakes by BetAdria.com
will be taken in consideration.
9. The customer has no right to claim any type of compensation from BetAdria.com
and/or its agents (e.g. due to system breakdown, incorrect, delayed, manipulated
or abused data transmission via the internet), unless this claim arises out of deliberate
action or rough negligent behavior.
10. A bet may only be cancelled or amended subject to the mutual agreement of both parties
(customer and BetAdria.com), and this amendment or cancellation must be entered into the
records of BetAdria.com. In exception, BetAdria.com reserves the right to cancel bets even
subsequently if any such bet was placed or won by the user as a result of a technical fault
or error or wrong odds data received. In any such case, the stake of the bet or game shall
be re-credited to the player's account.
11. If an user's account is inactive for 12 months or longer, BetAdria.com reserves the right
to charge an administration fee of 5 EUR (or currency equivalent) per month for maintenance of
the user's account and set-off such charges against the betting balance in the user's account.
If the bettign balance is less than 5 EUR, only the remaining amount of the betting balance will
be deducted. If the user's account remains inactive for a further 12 months or longer, BetAdria.com
reserves the right to cancel user's account. The administration charge will be deducted until the
earlier of the following occurs: if the betting balance being reduced to zero or the user's account
being reactivated by the User using remained balance to place a bet. Thereafter the deductions for
the administration charge will cease.
12. Upon request, the user is obligated to provide a copy of an official photo identification
document (passport, driver’s license, personal ID card) as well as a copy of the
credit cards that were used. We recommend the cardholder retain a copy of transaction
records and print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, other regulations,
and the payment methods in order to avoid confusions at a later time.
13. Refund policy/cancellations: If your card shows a double charge, or was charged
by mistake or without your authorization, we will consider your case and if a valid
case is presented, we will refund your purchase. Please contact our customer support
for further information about your transaction and about refunds and cancellations.
14. The legal relations between the user and BetAdria.com are subject (as far as
legally permissible) under Costa Rican law by exclusion of the reference norm of
the international civil rights. The court of law in Costa Rica shall be agreed as
the place of jurisdiction in the event of any claims arising directly or indirectly
from the betting contract and for any disputes regarding the conclusion and validity
of bets or the participation in the games. Only customers legally permitted by their
jurisdiction can participate in gambling and betting activities.
B. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. When you upload funds on your betting account by credit card, you'll be immediately
able to use it. If you upload funds on your betting account by bank transfer, please
note that you could wait up to 7 days before using it. Customers are required to
complete at least a 1 time rollover of the deposited amount in order to have a payout
2. Winning bets are paid shortly after the event finishes or if not finished was
played long enough to becomes official, otherwise all bets are returned.
3. If the betting event does not take place as specified in the odds sheet (e.g.
change of venue or against a different opponent), the bet is void and stakes will
be refunded. However, the bet is not void if the home team decides to relinquish
its home advantage and voluntarily plays a game at an away ground, if the home team’s
ground is out of action or if the betting event is transferred to a neutral ground.
4. If the bet is concluded after the betting event starts, or the stake is not covered
by the account balance, the bet is void (odds of 1,00).
5. The winner of a betting event is regarded as the team or person who is declared
by the adjudicating officials to be the official winner no later than 24:00 hrs
(calculated according to the local time at the event venue) on the day of the betting
event. This also applies for long-term bets. Any changes to the classification made
after this time shall have no effect on the bet payout, irrespective of the reasons
for these changes.
6. The result after 90 minutes (normal time) shall prevail in the case of football
games and the result after 60 minutes (normal time) shall prevail for ice hockey
matches. Any extra time or penalty shootouts, etc. will not affect the bet payout.
The result after end of regular time (normal time) shall prevail in any case in any
sport if not otherwise stated in the bet name or description. For example, Winner (including overtime),
Winner (incl. OT and penalties)...
7. If a cancelled betting event starts within three calendar days after the original
date of the event, the bet will remain valid for the new betting event. Bets on
the MLB form an exception to this rule: if a game does not take place on the same
calendar day, the game is calculated with odds of 1,00.
8. If a betting event does not take place on the scheduled date, for whatever reason,
or if the event is terminated without an official result and not restarted within
two calendar days after the original event, the stakes will be refunded or credited
(with the exception of football and ice hockey games which are suspended after normal
time or bets on the MLB: if an MLB game does not take place on the same calendar
day, the game is calculated with odds of 1,00) If a betting event is
abandoned, but an official result is given, this result is used to calculate the
9. Bets are paid in consideration of any limits which may exist. In the event of
a "dead heat", payments are divided accordingly.
10. The "play or pay" principle applies to all bets, i.e. if the starter on whom
the bet has been placed does not play or run, for whatever reason, the bet is lost
if the betting event takes place. Tennis forms an exception to this rule, as the
stake is refunded if the player (or a doubles pair) does not play (odds of 1,00).
However, if a tennis player withdraws during the match, for whatever
reason, the other tennis player is deemed to have won.
11. If, in a multiple bet, a starter on whom a bet has been placed does not take
part in a betting event, or if one of the events on which bets have been placed
is called off, suspended or cancelled, or does not take place for other reasons
and the relevant betting events are not played within two calendar days after the
date of the original event, these betting events are calculated with odds of 1,00.
Bets on the MLB form the exception to this rule: if a game does not take place on
the same calendar day, the game is calculated with odds of 1,00! The
same applies to betting events which have been wrongly listed on the betting program
(odds list) (wrong choice of venue), but not in the event of any team deciding to
relinquish its home advantage, if the home team’s ground is out of action or if
the betting event is transferred to a neutral ground. If none of the starters on
which bets have been placed in a multiple bet takes part in the betting events or
if all the events on which bets have been placed in a multiple bet are called off,
suspended or cancelled or if they do not take place for whatever reason, and the
event is not transferred as described above, the stakes will be refunded.
12. The same match pair may not be combined more than once. (Also applies to handicap
bets, final result bets, special bets).
13. In head-to-head betting, both starters must take part in the betting event.
If either or both starters do not take part in the betting event, the bet is called
off. In case that both of the participants of Head-to-Head bet drop out (for ex.
None of them reaches the goal), both participants will be evaluated as incorrect.
14. In the event of bets placed on "First goal scorer" and "Time of first goal",
and no goals are scored (0:0), any bets placed shall be lost. Any extra time or
penalty shootouts, etc. will not affect the bet payout.
15. In tennis, bets will remain valid as long as the match is held during the course
of the tournament. If a tennis match is decided by the withdrawal or disqualification
of a player, the opposing player shall be regarded as the winner of the betting
event, as long as at least one ball has been hit during the match. In the event
of withdrawal or disqualification of a player, bets relating to the winner of the
first set shall remain valid if the first set has been concluded; otherwise these
bets will be called off with odds of 1,00. Set bets (best of 3 or best of 5) and
tennis handicap bets and other special tennis bets are discarded if a player withdraws
or is disqualified and are calculated with odds of 1,00. If a tennis match is called
off before at least one ball has been played, the bets are called off with odds
16. If a football game is suspended or no result is given, all special bets on this
game such as "First goal scorer" or "Time of first goal", etc. will also be calculated
with odds of 1,00.
17. In case there is an interruption longer than 60 minutes in a live bet, BetAdria.com
reserves the right to calculate open bets with the odds of 1,00.
18. In the event an underage player is identified the account will be locked immediately.
C. BETTING PROCEDURE
1. The user sets up his account by himself via internet. Depending on the customer’s
credit on this account, the customer can immediately place bets. All winnings will
be credited on this account and accordingly can be used for further bets.
2. In the case of incorrect data, BetAdria.com reserves the right to exclude the
users from participating in the offer and to refuse possible winnings. On request,
the user is obligated to provide a copy of an official photo identification document
(passport, driver’s license, personal ID card) as well as a copy of the credit cards
that were used.
3. Upon the customer’s request, winnings or a proportion of his winnings may be
transferred immediately from his credit balance to an account which he has specified.
If more than two withdrawals have been requested within the same month, each withdrawal
after will be charged with a EUR 5,- fee. For first withdrawal the
player’s identity, age and place of residence are required. If no transaction has
been recorded on a players account for thirty months (dormant accounts), the funds
on the players account will be paid out. If the user can not be located, the funds
will be remitted to the BetAdria.com. It is not legal to deposit funds obtained
via illegal means. Therefore all transactions are monitored to prevent money laundering
and suspicious transactions will be reported.
4. Before data can be transmitted via internet as part of betting procedures, the
user must use a code that has been assigned to him/her (betting account number and
PIN, whereby the PIN can be changed by the customer). BetAdria.com is not liable
in the event of an abusive usage of a betting account with indication of the betting
account number and PIN being used by an authorized third party. Please note that
the betting account number and PIN are to be treated confidentially since all account
transactions are charged accounted for to the customer once the betting account
number and PIN have been specified.
5. If there is insufficient credit in the betting account and the missing amount
is not transferred within the prescribed period, incoming bets will be accepted
as valid in the order in which they arrive provided that there is sufficient cover
in the account for each individual bet. If a bet is only partially covered by the
account balance, this is only valid in the proportion which is covered by the residual
6. For an internet bet to be valid, the betting account - which the customer can
check – must be in credit by at least the value of the stake.
7. In the event of obvious errors of the customers, BetAdria.com has the right to
make the necessary amendments.
8. Complaints regarding betting account statements and credit balance may only be
brought forward within 45 days after the betting event. Failure to complain shall
be deemed an acceptance of the account balance.
9. The customer agrees that his/her personal data that has been shared with BetAdria.com
in subject to placing a bet, may be saved and stored in accordance of the betting
10. Only one betting account may be opened per customer. Free betting vouchers (or
bonus) may be redeemed only once per person, family, household and a generally used
computer. If one or more person opens several betting accounts with a view to redeeming a
number of free credit vouchers (bonus) or to get higher betting limits or constantly placing value bets,
BetAdria.com reserves the right to freeze all accounts and to withhold any payouts which may
be due. The amount of the betting voucher has to be wagered six times (min. odd
of 2.00), before a customer can request a pay-out.
11. Player’s requests and complaints are processed via email support
– contact details can be found on the website. Players that have problems with gambling
addiction can get a contact list by asking the customer support.
D. PROFIT LIMITS AND DEPOSIT LIMITS
The profit limit per bet is EUR 10,000.--
Minimum credit card and bank transfer deposit is 10 EUR and the maximum deposit
is 500 EUR.
1. To register, the user has to fill in correctly and completely the relevant applications
form containing the following details: First name; Last name; Address; Country;
Currency; Date of birth; E-mail.
2. The company adheres to the Data Protection Act, other relevant regulations, legal
notices and/or similar at the Place of the Contract taking account of the Data Protection
Directive and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive.
3. BetAdria.com ensures their account holders that, at all times:
- all personal data is processed in accordance with the rights of the account holder
- all personal data is processed fairly and lawfully.
- all personal data is always processed in accordance with good practice.
- your security is of paramount importance to BetAdria online! Professional IT security
solutions guarantee maximum possible protection. We use the tried and tested SSL
secure system with 128-bit RSA encryption. None of your data will be passed on to
- personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes.
- personal data is not processed for any purpose that is incompatible with that for
which the information is collected.
- personal data that is processed is adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes
of the processing.
- no more personal data is processed than is necessary with regards to the purposes
of the processing.
- the personal data that is processed is correct and, if necessary, updated.
- personal data is not kept for a period longer than is necessary, with regards to
the purposes for which they are processed.
- That all reasonable measures are taken to complete, correct, block or erase data
to the extent that such data is incomplete or incorrect, having regard to the purposes
for which they are processed.
4. The company discloses personal data when ordered to do so by order of the Costa
Rican Governing Authorities and/or under provision in the Costa Rican Governing
Law. Furthermore, the company reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant
recipients when the company has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that
involve a BetAdria.com betting account.
5. Customer Relationship Management ("CRM")
The company reserves the right to process personal data for CRM purposes.
6. The account holder has the right to acquire access to the account holder's own
personal data and/or has the right to correct and/or erase wrong and/or inappropriate
The BetAdria.com website works by using cookies for the following purposes:
- to identify the account holder’s preferred language so it is automatically selected
when the account holder returns to BetAdria.com.
- to ensure that the bets the account holder places are associated with the account
holder’s betting coupon and account.
- to ensure the account holder receives any bonuses the account holder is eligible
- for analysis of BetAdria.com website traffic to allow us to make suitable improvements.
Please be aware that it is not possible to use the BetAdria.com site without cookies.
F. COUNTRIES EXCLUDED FROM USING BETADRIA.COM SERVICES
Countries from which is prohibited to open an account or in any way use the gaming services offered by betadria.com:
USA, Turkey and Israel.
Betadria Online SRL
San Jose 1000
Pty 444 Castle House 1
Baker Street, Stirling