We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices. When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required.
Personal information which BetAdria collect and store
To register, the user has to fill in correctly and completely the relevant applications form containing the following details: First name; Last name; Address; Country; Currency; Date of birth; E-mail.
Customer data which is collected and used for the contractual relationship with Betadria.com is personal data and is handled in accordance with all relevant legal provisions. Betadria online, G/L 53 Gateside street, Ste 22, Largs, United Kingdom under sublicence agreement with Betadria online SRL, Rostipollos 325, San Jose 1000, Costa Rica is the responsible authority in relation to all aspects of the collection and processing of customer data.
The most common types of information we collect are: usernames, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details.
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the BetAdria.com, or through other people when you use services associated with BetAdria.com. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback or send us a communication.
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources like financial/or transaction details from payment providers.
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
Customer data is transmitted, stored, and processed electronically. All information which the customer transmits to BetAdria.com is saved on the servers of BetAdria.com and can only be accessed by trained and authorised personnel. The customer undertakes to keep passwords which provide him/her access to certain areas a secret.
The data, which is stored by BetAdria.com, may be transmitted to a place outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA") and stored there. By submitting their personal data to BetAdria.com, the customer consents to the aforementioned transmission, storage, and processing of their data. BetAdria.com takes all measures necessary to ensure that the data is handled securely and in accordance with this Data Privacy Statement.
BetAdria.com takes all possible steps to protect the personal data of customers. However, complete security of customers data can never be guaranteed. Each data transmission thus takes place at the customer’s own risk. After BetAdria.com has received the data, the company takes technical and organisational measures to ensure that BetAdria.com systems are protected against attacks and misuse, and that the user’s personal data is protected against loss, incorrect modification, and unauthorised use by third parties.
The customer acknowledges and agrees that their personal data will be transmitted to third party service providers if required for the contract and the services associated therewith. However, for this to occur, these providers must adhere to an adequate level of data protection in line with European data protection rules.
The customer acknowledges and agrees that their personal data may be transmitted to selected third parties, including:
- Business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors for the purposes of the performance of contracts between BetAdria.com and the aforementioned or the customer. Advertisers and advertising networks which require the data in order to deliver suitable offers to the customer and others. Analytics providers and search services which support BetAdria.com in improving and optimising products.
The customer acknowledges and agrees that their personal data may be disclosed to third parties:
- In the event that BetAdria.com sells and/or purchases tangible or intangible goods and rights, the personal data may be disclosed to the potential seller or buyer. In the event that essentially all of the assets of BetAdria.com are acquired by a third party, the personal data may represent an asset which is to be transferred and may be transmitted from BetAdria.com to third parties.
The customer acknowledges and agrees that BetAdria.com reserves the right to disclose and transmit personal data for the purposes of adhering to legal and regulatory provisions, and enforcing the Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or for safeguarding the rights, property, or security of BetAdria.com, the customers of BetAdria.com or third parties. This includes, in particular, the exchange of information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of combatting fraud, investigating criminal offences, and maintaining the integrity of sport. BetAdria.com discloses personal data when ordered to do so by mandate of the governing authorities and/or under the provisions of applicable law. Furthermore, BetAdria.com reserves the right to disclose personal data when the company has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a BetAdria.com account. The customer expressly agrees to such a transfer of data under the terms of this point.
BetAdria.com ensures their account holders that, at all times:
- all personal data is processed in accordance with the rights of the account holder concerned.
- all personal data is processed fairly and lawfully.
- all personal data is always processed in accordance with good practice.
- your security is of paramount importance to BetAdria online! Professional IT security solutions guarantee maximum possible protection. We use the tried and tested SSL secure system with 128-bit RSA encryption. None of your data will be passed on to third parties.
- personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes.
- personal data is not processed for any purpose that is incompatible with that for which the information is collected.
- personal data that is processed is adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes of the processing.
- no more personal data is processed than is necessary with regards to the purposes of the processing.
- the personal data that is processed is correct and, if necessary, updated.
- personal data is not kept for a period longer than is necessary, with regards to the purposes for which they are processed.
- that all reasonable measures are taken to complete, correct, block or erase data to the extent that such data is incomplete or incorrect, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
The company discloses personal data when ordered to do so by order of the Costa Rican Governing Authorities and/or under provision in the Costa Rican Governing Law. Furthermore, the company reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients when the company has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a BetAdria.com betting account.
Customer Relationship Management ("CRM")
The company reserves the right to process personal data for CRM purposes.
The account holder has the right to aquire access to the account holder"s own personal data and/or has the right to correct and/or erase wrong and/or inappropriate data.
The BetAdria.com website works by using cookies for the following purposes:
- to identify the account holder’s preferred language so it is automatically selected when the account holder returns to BetAdria.com.
- to ensure that the bets the account holder places are associated with the account holder’s betting coupon and account.
- to ensure the account holder receives any bonuses the account holder is eligible for.
- for analysis of BetAdria.com website traffic to allow us to make suitable improvements.